Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Awesome Eminem Quote



In this project i used an Eminem quote stating "I don't care if your black, white, gay, straight, bisexual, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor, if you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you." I like this quote because it shows he advocates the acceptance of different people. At first I made "I don't care" the largest of all the text to show its significance in which he does not discriminate different people. Then I changed the font of where he starts listing words and made it crossed out to show the diversity of different groups of people. Then I made "If you're nice to me" the second largest thing to show how important this line is. Then I made "nice" large and bold to emphasize his points and I did the same with the following line "I'll be nice to you" to show the importance of what his quote. After that I made "simple" bold to show how easy it is to be nice to people. I thought this assignment was fun and good way to express yourself through the quotes of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment